News‎ > ‎

Landlord Safety Certificates

posted 15 Feb 2016, 09:09 by Becky Wood   [ updated 15 Feb 2016, 13:31 ]
simon king plumbing and heating
We're pleased to advise we are able to issue gas safety certificates for gas central heating system and boilers that are safe and in good repair. If you have an oil central heating system a safety certificate isn't required. However, as you know, landlords need to show their duty of care by having their oil heating systems regularly serviced. 
These two services don't cost as much as you'd think, and we'll remind you when they are due to expire next year! Call to book in day.